Linking Pediatric Primary Care and Behavioral Health
October 22, 2014
Joint program of Children's Health Alliance and the Oregon Pediatric Society
Generous sponsorship by FamilyCare
OMEF Event Center
11740 SW 68th Parkway
Portland, OR 97223
- Learn more about adolescent depression with Dr. Keith Cheng, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Enhance awareness of community resources including OPAL-K (psychiatric consult line)
- Network with other professionals in the Portland metro area that serve kids with behavior health difficulties.
Advance registration required here.
2014 Current Topics in Pediatrics - Randall Children's Hospital
Friday, November 7, 2014
More information on this conference and other CME offerings visit LegacyHealth CME.
Target audience: Practicing pediatricians, family practice physicians, primary care providers, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and allied health care professionals.
2014 cHealth Innovation Symposium
November 12-14, 2014
Oregon Convention Center, Portland OR
Visit chealthinnovation.com for more information.
2014 Coordinated Care Model Summit
December 3rd and 4th
This FREE 2-day conference is open to anyone working on health system transformation nationwide, including health leaders, policymakers, providers, funders and community stakeholders.
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR
Agenda and registration: http://www.transformationcenter.org/ccm-summit-2014/
How We Get There Matters: Clinician Training - Become an Effective Advocate for Healthy Transportation
December 11, 2014 07:00 AM - December 11, 2014 04:00 PM
Learn the context and skills necessary to use your medical expertise to successfully advocate for transportation funding and policy decisions that will forward positive health outcomes.
- Full day training with breakfast and lunch
- Earn 5.5 Category 1 CME credits
- Keynote address by Dr. Andy Dannenberg of the University of Washington School of Public Health
- Policy briefings on current transportation issues
- Engage with state and local policy makers and elected officials in hands-on advocacy training
- Only $85 when you register by November 7!
2015 AAP National Legislative Conference
April 12-14, 2015, in Washington, DC
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their federal advocacy skills through interactive workshops, learn about timely child healthpolicy topics, hear from several guest speakersfrom Congress and the Administration and visit with their legislators on Capitol Hill. If you are interested in attending and would like to be notified when registration opens, please email LegislativeConference@aap.org. For more information, please visit aap.org/legcon.
Oregon Medical Association's General Membership meeting
Saturday, April 25, 2015, 8:00am to 1:30pm
OMEF Event Center, Portland
Meeting highlights include:
- Speaker: Steven Stack, MD, President-elect, American Medical Association
- Installation of New OMA Officers
- State of the OMA Presentation and Discussion
- Member Open Forum
More information at The OMA Web Site.