2014 cHealth Innovation Symposium
November 12-14, 2014
Oregon Convention Center, Portland OR
Visit chealthinnovation.com for more information.
2014 Coordinated Care Model Summit
December 3rd and 4th
This FREE 2-day conference is open to anyone working on health system transformation nationwide, including health leaders, policymakers, providers, funders and community stakeholders.
Where: Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR
Agenda and registration: http://www.transformationcenter.org/ccm-summit-2014/
How We Get There Matters: Clinician Training - Become an Effective Advocate for Healthy Transportation
December 11, 2014 07:00 AM - December 11, 2014 04:00 PM
Learn the context and skills necessary to use your medical expertise to successfully advocate for transportation funding and policy decisions that will forward positive health outcomes.
- Full day training with breakfast and lunch
- Earn 5.5 Category 1 CME credits
- Keynote address by Dr. Andy Dannenberg of the University of Washington School of Public Health
- Policy briefings on current transportation issues
- Engage with state and local policy makers and elected officials in hands-on advocacy training
- Only $85 when you register by November 7!
Pediatric Care Conference
Presented by Randall Children's Hospital and Samaritan Health Systems
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 OR Thursday January 22, 2015
Content is repeated so you only need to sign up for one day.
Contact SHS, Professional Development at email@example.com or call 541-768-5116 for more information.
2015 AAP National Legislative Conference
April 12-14, 2015, in Washington, DC
Participants will have the opportunity to develop their federal advocacy skills through interactive workshops, learn about timely child healthpolicy topics, hear from several guest speakersfrom Congress and the Administration and visit with their legislators on Capitol Hill. If you are interested in attending and would like to be notified when registration opens, please email LegislativeConference@aap.org. For more information, please visit aap.org/legcon.
Oregon Medical Association's General Membership meeting
Saturday, April 25, 2015, 8:00am to 1:30pm
OMEF Event Center, Portland
Meeting highlights include:
- Speaker: Steven Stack, MD, President-elect, American Medical Association
- Installation of New OMA Officers
- State of the OMA Presentation and Discussion
- Member Open Forum
More information at The OMA Web Site.