A focused 3-day course on Pediatric Endocrinology for primary care providers taught by experts from the Pediatric Endocrine Society - at the Beautiful Turnberry Isle Miami hotel in Florida.
- DO YOU NEED NEW WAYS TO MANAGE OBESE CHILDREN IN YOUR PRACTICE?
- ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH CURRENT METHODS OF EVALUATING GROWTH?
- INTERESTED IN THE LATEST ON TYPE 1 AND TYPE 2 DIABETES IN YOUTH?
- DO YOU WANT INSIGHT ABOUT THYROID DISODERS IN NEWBORNS AND CHILDREN?
- ARE YOU UNSURE HOW TO INTERPRET HORMONAL TESTS IN CHILDREN?
- DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE LATEST ON PUBERTY?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO EVALUATE TRANSGENDER YOUTH?
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CME, MOC, OR BOARD REVIEW
This brand new program has been specifically designed by the Pediatric Endocrine Society to offer a dedicated and focused opportunity to review and discuss the most common pediatric endocrine problems seen in primary care. This is the first and only program focused entirely on pediatric endocrine problems for the primary care provider and offers both CME and MOC credit in a relaxing and informal environment. Using a combination of lectures, case based discussion, and workshops, the course will provide the attendee with the opportunity to interact formally and informally with some of the leading pediatric endocrinologists in the US, while discussing cases with the faculty and your peers.
Objectives of the Program
- Provide a framework for ongoing independent learning for primary care providers caring for children and adolescents with growth and puberty variants and other endocrine disorders.
- Offer a structured didactic and interactive educational experience in Pediatric Endocrinology for interested primary care providers who desire an update in Pediatric Endocrinology.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Click here to register
Hotel Location Lodging Information
Turnberry Isle Miami Hotel
19999 W Country Club Dr
Aventura, FL 33180
Phone: (305) 932-6200
The Endocrine review course will be held at the Turnberry Isle Hotel (part of the Marriott Autograph Collection). A block of rooms has been set aside for attendees at a rate of $239/tax/night. The cutoff date for accepting reservations into the room block is Thursday, October 13, 2016.
Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations:
800-228-9290 (please identify yourself as a participant of the PES Endocrine Course)
online using the following link: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PedsendoforPCprovider