Building Better Healthcare
2023 Coastal Conference
April 14 -15, 2023 • Salishan Coastal Lodge
This year, OPS collaborated with the Oregon Academy of Family Physicians for a two-day conference at Salishan Coastal Lodge.
Hot topics included:
- Atypical Eating Disorders: How to Identify and Manage
- Supporting Social-Emotional Health in Primary Care
- Pediatric Sports Injuries and the Knee Exam: A Primer
- Tongue-Tie, Breastfeeding & the Role of Frenotomy
- And keynote speaker Joseph Wright, MD, MPH, FAAP, lead author of the AAP Policy on Eliminating Race-Based Medicine.
- See the full agenda
Thanks to Our Supporters!
Health Emergency Ready Oregon (HERO) Kids Registry
In an emergency, every moment counts. Health Emergency Ready Oregon (HERO) Kids Registry is a voluntary, no-cost, system that lets families and young adults record critical health details that first responders and hospital emergency department providers can quickly and easily access in an emergency. For emergency medical providers faced with split-second decisions, HERO Kids Registry can fill the information gap. HERO Kids is open to any Oregon child or young adult through age 26. To learn more, please visit our website www.herokidsregistry.org. Questions, ideas, or to schedule a short informational presentation email email@example.com.