Building Better Healthcare
2023 Coastal Conference
April 14 -15, 2023 • Salishan Coastal Lodge
Come for professional education and stay for coastal views and a family-friendly getaway at our 2023 Child Health Education Conference. This year, OPS is collaborating with the Oregon Academy of Family Physicians for a two-day conference at Salishan Coastal Lodge.
Hot topics include:
- Atypical Eating Disorders: How to Identify and Manage
- Supporting Social-Emotional Health in Primary Care
- Pediatric Sports Injuries and the Knee Exam: A Primer
- Tongue-Tie, Breastfeeding & the Role of Frenotomy
- And don’t miss keynote speaker Joseph Wright, MD, MPH, FAAP, lead author of the AAP Policy on Eliminating Race-Based Medicine.
- See the full agenda
Receive a discounted rate for your stay at Salishan Coastal Lodge when you book with the OAFP and OPS conference link.
See our 2023 Sponsor Packet. We do not allow sponsorship from pharmaceutical or medical device companies. All sponsors are subject to the approval of the OAFP and OPS.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please click HERE.
If you are interested in advertising, please click HERE.