2021 OPS Virtual Conference
Keeping Kids Healthy in a Changing Climate
Saturday, April 17, 2021 • 8:30 am – 12:30 pm • Virtually via Zoom
3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The American Academy of Pediatrics has identified climate change as a top threat to child health. Join us for a virtual event centered on this important topic, and learn practical ways to care for your patients in the exam room and beyond.
- “Meeting the Moment: Achieving Optimal Health for All Children” – Lee Beers, MD, FAAP, President of the AAP and Sally Goza, MD, FAAP, Immediate Past President of the AAP
- Nature, Child Health, & the Pandemic
- Environmental Impacts of Climate Change on Child Health
- Child Mental Health – Talking to Your Patients about Climate Change
- Addressing Inequities in Children’s Access to Nature
- AAP Chapter Climate Advocacy Roundtable
- Medical Trainee Poster Session
Thank You, Sponsors:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Oregon Chapter of the AAP (ORAAP). The American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AAP designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 3.0 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
PAs may claim a maximum of 3.0 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA acceptsAMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.