To promote the optimal health and development of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults in partnership with their families and communities, and to support our members who care for them.
All children grow as healthy and productive members of their communities. Pediatricians set the standard for child healthcare and are fulfilled throughout their careers.
- Children are our greatest asset, now and in the future
- Children thrive in healthy and safe families and communities
- Children should have access to quality comprehensive and integrated healthcare
- Children achieve optimal health and development through collaboration between healthcare providers, families, and communities
- Pediatricians provide essential leadership in promoting excellence in healthcare delivery and policy for children and adolescents
- Pediatricians are committed to lifelong learning and quality improvement
The Oregon Pediatric Society welcomes partnerships with all who share these values.