2020 CCO Incentive Measures for Child Health Providers
Last month Oregon Health Authority announced the 2020 CCO Incentive Measures, and Oregon Pediatric Society is highlighting the measures aimed at child health providers.
You may download or print our handout version.
- Physical, mental, and dental health assessments within 60 days for children in DHS custody (foster care)
- Childhood immunization status
- Depression screening & follow-up plan
- Drug & alcohol screening (EHR-based SBIRT)
- Well-child visits for 3-6-year-olds (kindergarten readiness) *NEW*
- Preventative dental visits, ages 1-5 (kindergarten readiness) *NEW*
- Immunizations for adolescents, combo 2 *NEW*
- Initiation and engagement in drug and alcohol treatment *NEW*
- Child weight assessment and counseling
- Effective contraceptive use
- Developmental screening in the first 36 months of life
- Dental sealants on permanent molars for children
- Adolescent well-care visits
Alignment of health assessments for children in DHS custody measure with DHS child welfare policy/AAP guidelines (requiring physical and dental assessments within 30 days and mental health assessments for children 3+ within 60 days) will wait until a future year. OHA, DHS and CCOs will work to improve reporting during 2020 so that this change can be made in the future.