Membership in the Oregon Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics supports the largest statewide advocacy organization for pediatricians in Oregon working to improve child health and supporting the pediatricians who care for them.
A Fellow or Specialty Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
General Member $150
MD or DO physicians who limits practice to specialty in pediatrics and are not an AAP Fellow.
Senior Member $0
Physicians age 65 years of age or older AND not in active practice.
Resident Member $0
Any physician enrolled in the PL1, PL 2, PL 3 year of a pediatric residency training program approved for credit toward certification may become a Member of the Society.
Associate Member $150
This class of membership may include Naturopathic Doctor, Physician Assistants, Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Pediatric Dentists, Child Psychologists, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists, Child Advocates, and other Community Leaders.
*Membership fees are nonrefundable once your membership application has been approved.
Sarah Blattler, Membership Manager
email@example.com - (503) 334-1591 ext. 102
I already belong to the National AAP. Why should I become a member of the Oregon Chapter?
- Increase your knowledge of and participation in advocacy for children at a local and state level to influence the quality of pediatric practice and welfare of children.
- Collaborate and partner with other organizations to improve children’s health and well-being.
- Promote the interests of Oregon pediatricians in the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Join other state, district, and national pediatric chapters to improve child health and wellbeing.
- Participate in state chapter committees in your areas of interest.
- Join with like-minded pediatricians to support quality health care, advocacy and improvement in community child health.
- Learn about opportunities for career enhancement.
- Receive updates about child health, advocacy and issues important to practicing pediatricians.
- Earn MOC Part 4 credit at no cost to members for START (screening tool and referral training) and data collection around developmental screening in well-child care.
- Attend continuing medical education meetings.